Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello folks, over on the EV6 Facebook page we've been actively discussing and producing the elusive part numbers that dealers can't find. These are correct, and accurate:

The tow hitch is 1.25" and is part # CVF61-AU000
The 4 pin harness to give power to trailer lights is: CVF67-AC000

The all weather mats are part # CVF13-AC000
The rubber cargo mat is part # CVF12-AC500
The cargo cover that rolls up is part # CVH15-AK000

I highly suggest ordering from Wholesale Kia OEM Parts | Kia Parts Store as they have surely destroyed my local dealers pricing. Saved $450 on the above parts alone. Use code SHIP10 at checkout to save 10% on shipping cost.

Photos below of parts.
Mats and cover thanks to Dick Kell.
Hitch thanks to Chip Augustine.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello folks, over on the EV6 Facebook age we've been actively discussing and producing the elusive part numbers that dealers can't find. These are correct, and accurate:

The harness to give power to trailer lights and brakes is: CVF67-AC000

I highly suggest ordering from Wholesale Kia OEM Parts | Kia Parts Store as they have surely destroyed my local dealers pricing. Saved $450 on the above parts alone.
Thanks! Ordered the all-weather and cargo mats. Definitely the cheapest I saw, although it may somewhat depend on where you are shipping to.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT-L RWD, 1973 Triumph TR6
233 Posts
Thanks!

My dealer says as soon as they gets the new catalog, they will sell at cost+10%. I wonder how their “cost” will match to the MSRP I’ve seen online. I was there earlier this morning and they said they still don’t have it. I’ll give them a couple of days then take the prices from this site to see what they say.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

My dealer says as soon as they gets the new catalog, they will sell at cost+10%. I wonder how their “cost” will match to the MSRP I’ve seen online. I was there earlier this morning and they said they still don’t have it. I’ll give them a couple of days then take the prices from this site to see what they say.
If you present them the codes from post #1, they can locate them. The dealers can't search by vehicle type yet, but can search via the part #'s above.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello folks, over on the EV6 Facebook page we've been actively discussing and producing the elusive part numbers that dealers can't find. These are correct, and accurate:

The harness to give power to trailer lights and brakes is: CVF67-AC000

I highly suggest ordering from Wholesale Kia OEM Parts | Kia Parts Store as they have surely destroyed my local dealers pricing. Saved $450 on the above parts alone. Use code SHIP10 at checkout to save 10% on shipping cost.
See anything for GT Line Mud Guards yet?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Not yet, will surely update once somebody finds them.
I would like to see some photos or installation instructions for the tow hitch. I plan to have a detachable stealth hitch installed on mine (perhaps even a custom fitted one) so I won't have the hitch hanging out when I am not using it. I use it for a bike rack 2-4 days a week but the rest of the time, I don't want a hitch receiver hanging out the back... I have been searching for something besides the part number but I don't see it yet...

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would like to see some photos or installation instructions for the tow hitch. I plan to have a detachable stealth hitch installed on mine (perhaps even a custom fitted one) so I won't have the hitch hanging out when I am not using it. I use it for a bike rack 2-4 days a week but the rest of the time, I don't want a hitch receiver hanging out the back... I have been searching for something besides the part number but I don't see it yet...
Photo from Chip Augustine on the FB page today. It's on a Wind trim. FUGLY as all hell. And my GTLine will probably make it look weirder. I have a 2 bike 1up rack that I'll use constantly. Thanks to moonroof and no weight up there I may just get a crap HarborFreight 4x8 trailer to trailer kayak around, plus get stuff from Lowes for house.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

·
Registered
Snow White Pearl GT-Line AWD
1,406 Posts
Photo from Chip Augustine on the FB page today. It's on a Wind trim. FUGLY as all hell. And my GTLine will probably make it look weirder. I have a 2 bike 1up rack that I'll use constantly. Thanks to moonroof and no weight up there I may just get a crap HarborFreight 4x8 trailer to trailer kayak around, plus get stuff from Lowes for house.
View attachment 3288
And now you have a 4” ground clearance. 😲

·
Registered
30 Posts
Are you looking at stealthhitches.com? They have a pretty limited support for makes and models. I like the idea but not sure if they will ever support the EV6.

·
Registered
161 Posts
View attachment 3288
No disrespect to this guy or his car, but that is the ugliest looking hitch I have ever seen on any car. Ever.
Are you looking at stealthhitches.com? They have a pretty limited support for makes and models. I like the idea but not sure if they will ever support the EV6.
I have a stealth hitch on my 2019 Mercedes CLS 450, which is an absolutely beautiful car. It goes on and off literally in minutes. They are going to use my new EV6 as a test product. What I wanted to see was not how bugly it is poking out the back of this fine automobile, but how it connects under the back side of the car. Does it connect to an existing bracket system or does it require drilling into the frame.

·
Registered
30 Posts
No disrespect to this guy or his car, but that is the ugliest looking hitch I have ever seen on any car. Ever.

I have a stealth hitch on my 2019 Mercedes CLS 450, which is an absolutely beautiful car. It goes on and off literally in minutes. They are going to use my new EV6 as a test product. What I wanted to see was not how bugly it is poking out the back of this fine automobile, but how it connects under the back side of the car. Does it connect to an existing bracket system or does it require drilling into the frame.
Thanks for being a trailblazer. This looks to be a better solution than stock. Hopefully it will be available when I can get my hands on an EV6 since I gave up my FE (matte paint requires too much TLC from me).

1 - 20 of 165 Posts