Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just received my EV6 GT-Line today in the UK, but it doesn't come with the V2L socket to plug in the back, I thought it came as standard on the GT-Line model as said on the specs?

Or is it just "capable of doing it" but you need to buy the adapter?

Thanks,

Andre

·
Registered
343 Posts
Congrats on the new car, it is inside one of the bags no?. I got the main charging cable in around looking bad, however, there is a more square looking bag with the granny charger in it, this is where the V2L plug is in a case. The V2L adapter fits in the regular port for charging.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats on the new car, it is inside one of the bags no?. I got the main charging cable in around looking bad, however, there is a more square looking bag with the granny charger in it, this is where the V2L plug is in a case. The V2L adapter fits in the regular port for charging.
I had the same issue, expected 3 cases but could only find 2 asked the dealer and he said the V2L was inside the granny charging cable case at the bottom where it fits snugly.

·
Registered
343 Posts
They must ship like this, my bags were wrapped in a Kia branded clear bag/wrap in the boot, the dealer took it all off for me of course. But they don’t touch the kit, it’s in the car already, just hard to find for some and the adapter is in its own case in a case :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys were right! The dealer "forgot" to give me that bag, that was rectified on the same day thanks to your comments!

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts