Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a brand/color of a vinyl wrap that closely matches the Matte gray color? I ordered some 3M matte and Vvid+ but nothing comes close, thus far, either too light or too dark. I was looking for something that closely matches the Matte gray color for a DIY wrap project :).

Thanks

· Registered
10 Posts
What colors did you try from Vvivid? I was looking at this as well, but haven't ordered anything?

It looks like they have a Matte Slate Grey(Grigio Telesto) and Matte Gunmetal. Hard to tell from pictures which one would match best. Did you try both?

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What colors did you try from Vvivid? I was looking at this as well, but haven't ordered anything?

It looks like they have a Matte Slate Grey(Grigio Telesto) and Matte Gunmetal. Hard to tell from pictures which one would match best. Did you try both?

I bought a bunch of samples not aĺ of them are here yet, so far I tried Vvivid XPO Matte gun metal, Vvivid+ Matte silver and iridium silver, 3M 2080 Satin gun metal and Satin battleship gray.. non of them are close to the original color, so far we like the 3M Satin finish in gun metal, the Vvivid+ looks really good as well, just come down to personal preference. Once I received a few more I stick all of them on the hood and take a picture for reference for those interested.

· Registered
10 Posts
I bought a bunch of samples not aĺ of them are here yet, so far I tried Vvivid XPO Matte gun metal, Vvivid+ Matte silver and iridium silver, 3M 2080 Satin gun metal and Satin battleship gray.. non of them are close to the original color, so far we like the 3M Satin finish in gun metal, the Vvivid+ looks really good as well, just come down to personal preference. Once I received a few more I stick all of them on the hood and take a picture for reference for those interested.
Did you ever find some vinyl that matched?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts