Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I am not aware of the delivery of any yellow FEs to the US yet. I think it is fair to say that there is not much beyond rumors, but there is a facebook posting that an exec at KIA said they are not being built until March for April/May delivery. All I can say for sure is that I am tracking this carefully on multiple websites and have not heard of any urban yellow deliveries. I did try calling customer services any they did not know anything. Wish I had more news!

Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not aware of the delivery of any yellow FEs to the US yet. I think it is fair to say that there is not much beyond rumors, but there is a facebook posting that an exec at KIA said they are not being built until March for April/May delivery. All I can say for sure is that I am tracking this carefully on multiple websites and have not heard of any urban yellow deliveries. I did try calling customer services any they did not know anything. Wish I had more news!

Mike
Thanks Mike for answering my post, and thanks for the info and your knowledge regarding my question. I also called customer service and they did not know anything. At this point, I will wait for some good news in March and hope for the best.
John

·
Registered
316 Posts
I was able to test drive an EV6 FE over the weekend and all I can say is that in my mind it is worth the wait and the heads up display is awesome. I would a GT-line AWD that is not a FE but I'm all in on the EV6 even though I might end up leasing a car for a month or two.

·
Registered
326 Posts
No yellow at my dealer. My matte grey shows up on dealer website inventory by VIN. But not due into dealership until March 8th according to latest report from dealer. They have a black AWD GT line with white seats I can look at. Don't really want to give up my FE without at least seeing it first after waiting all this time you know?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Bump for this thread...anybody seen or heard of a yellow arrival yet? Starting this Saturday I'm renting a car while waiting.
I wouldn’t hold my breath I have a steel matte grey FE for some I fee they probably made most FEs SMG and second to that is that off white color no one has a yellow FE or EV6 in North America or Europe. Maybe they have them in Korea but yeah in my opinion in this car environment we are in you could be waiting a while :-/ let us know when ya hear more.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 FE Urban Yellow
93 Posts
No news. I'm managing my expectations until late April, assuming the previous statement attributed to Kia is true that Urban Yellow FEs are being built in March, giving another month for shipment and probably a few weeks to get from port to dealerships.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 FE Urban Yellow
93 Posts
Well I gave up to day and am the owner of a Yacht blue RWD EV 6 with the suede seat package. Hope you yellow guys and gals get the cars tomorrow :)
Congratulations! Enjoy your new ride.
So, what's the story? Did you exchange your FE reservation at your dealer for an EV6 off the lot at MSRP?

·
Registered
316 Posts
My story is a bit convoluted. 1. decided I preferred RWD (range/price) 2. Decided I liked yacht blue or runaway red better than yellow 3. was looking at renting a car starting Monday waiting for the EV6.
I ended up finding the exact car I wanted about a hundred miles away. They wanted about 7K over and had 2 K worth of paint protection/tinting/etc. I ended up paying ~ 5K over MSRP and they threw in the "otherstuff". Rationalized based on getting the car I wanted for a few K lower than the FE and having a good shot at the Texas rebate, and that it is super expensive to rent a car right now. My FE dealer will have a sweet yellow ride at some point. I'm calling it if not a win, a relief. RWD is plenty fast for me!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We just got info from our dealership today that our Urban Yellow FE will arrive April 29th. Awesome news, looks like Urban Yellow FE,s are now starting production. Finally the wait may be over! Hooray!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts