Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 Wind eAWD Technology Pkg
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent too much time trying to Google this with none of the right results (all about CarPlay and the EV6 battery charging ports, but nothing about the watts output from the USB-C ports. Has anyone figured this out, one way or another? I’d like to use my rapid charge Apple Watch cable on the go, since driving time seems like the ideal place for me to get my daily charge, but in the absence of any specific wattage ratings, I’m starting to resign myself to the likelihood that they are no better than 5-7.5W, which won’t do. I could run tests, etc., but I have barely been able to look at the car since I got it home today and haven’t found this info anywhere else, so if you’ve been down this road and have the info, I’d be grateful to know it.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 Wind eAWD Technology Pkg
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's from the owner's manual, chapter 5, page 120
I started with that, but I’m pretty sure the page that was still up in my phone browser from when I went to the manual yesterday morning was no longer or never was the EV6 manual. The car only has a paper manual for the infotainment system. I can look at the manual in the car, but I have not been able to spend any time in the car since I parked it in the garage mid-day yesterday.
Looking forward to having time to go through both manuals to become more familiar with everything. Thanks for the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts