Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just put down a deposit on a GT Line AWD matte fully loaded. I am super excited, but had to sell my current EV and am still figuring financing as well as how I am going to deal with this paint. It should arrive mid June and I have figured out (with a little bit of internet sleuthing) where it is at as I have the VIN. Anyway, Hello, and here are some pics not of my actual vehicle.

Ship that transported
Water Sky Boat Naval architecture Watercraft

Port of entry/manifest
Ecoregion Map World Font Atlas

EUKO 9491886 PASSERO 2022-05-09 Tacoma, WA Masan 1290 VEH 2,134,557kg KIA CORPORATION KIA AMERICA INC. KIA PASSENGER VEHICLES ==================== CARNIVAL 19 UNIT(S) CARNIVAL 58 UNIT(S) EV6 229 UNIT(S)

What it looks like to me
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats. And welcome. Tons of great info here along with a bunch of great folks.
Thank you, I look forward to contributing/conversing!

View attachment 5595
There are 425 Vehicule for Canada but the Manifest is not clear as usual. There EV6 that already arrived in Tacoma on 2022-05-09.
I would suggest you talk to your dealer and ask them for a tracking report via the Kia dealer portal which will indicate when/if the shipment has left the port for shipping destination if you haven't already.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,753 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully the wait will not be too long for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts