Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd get people's views of what part of the car and angle is their favourite view?
Gotta say I'm torn between the front and the rear bulging wings.. how about you?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dead on straight ahead,
Off angle, left or right sides,
AND
Rear Hips.

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
The pitched front nose is also great for photos or front on is also great, parked beside a Tesla Model Y and a Mach-e this morning at the supermarket on a 7KW changer.... what's the point lol and the EV6 certainly looked the best design and more aggressive of the 3. Something weird about the Mach-e front.... and Model Y. They seem very rounded and bubbly toy car looking where as the EV6 looks sleek and sharp like the Skoda Enyaq and Lucid

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Vehicle registration plate Car Wheel Grille Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille
Vehicle Wheel Tire Grille Car

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The pitched front nose is also great for photos or front on is also great, parked beside a Tesla Model Y and a Mach-e this morning at the supermarket on a 7KW changer.... what's the point lol and the EV6 certainly looked the best design and more aggressive of the 3. Something weird about the Mach-e front.... and Model Y. They seem very rounded and bubbly toy car looking where as the EV6 looks sleek and sharp like the Skoda Enyaq and Lucid

View attachment 5577
View attachment 5578 View attachment 5579 View attachment 5580
Those front lights with the sweeping front give it such a presence on the road, must look intimaditing in the rearview mirror 😎😆

·
Registered
KIA EV6 AWD Wind w/Tech Package
82 Posts

View attachment 5577
View attachment 5578 View attachment 5579 View attachment 5580
The Model Y and MachE in your picture really look different than the US versions 🤣

·
Registered
16 Posts
The pitched front nose is also great for photos or front on is also great,,,
Those adaptive headlights really make the front end look sharp! I have my fingers crossed they are available on my '23 order here in Canada.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Those adaptive headlights really make the front end look sharp! I have my fingers crossed they are available on my '23 order here in Canada.
Here in the UK we get them on the GT Line S, but not sure if they are on the GT Line and they are not on the Air model, but you guys have different names, models and specs, I believe it is to do with fitting countries legal laws and local price expectations.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts