Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi team, I jsut got a 2022 EV6 wind. It comes with 19' wheels I have two questions

I want to replace the 19" wheels with aftermarket, what spec do I need to look for?

Also, Can I put 20" wheels on the car?

I want a more sporty spoked look than the ones they come with, maybe in black

Thanks!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Yes you can put 20" rims on the car, they come with them in the UK/EU. GT Line S is 20" rims, GT Line is 19". You really need to find out the EV6 alloy wheel bore size of the alloys aint gonna fit and width which is usually printed on the tyre on the 20" EV6 alloy. Your rage will drop and rise will be harsher I hear, likely a very small amount though. I plan to use the Audi RS6 wheels I got a while back for cheap for my Audi A4 but didn't use them as they were too big and I needed wheel spacers. they will fit the EV6 though, hope the bore size is the same, if not I'll sell them on, they need work done and are getting old in the garage.

These are the rims

Wheel Automotive tire Automotive design Hubcap Alloy wheel

Edit: Center Bore for EV6 is 67.1 mm, but thats the GT version, that car has 20" rims right? / / Kia EV6 2022 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 AWD Wind w/ Tech package
107 Posts
Yes you can put 20" rims on the car, they come with them in the UK/EU. GT Line S is 20" rims, GT Line is 19". You really need to find out the EV6 alloy wheel bore size of the alloys aint gonna fit and width which is usually printed on the tyre on the 20" EV6 alloy. Your rage will drop and rise will be harsher I hear, likely a very small amount though. I plan to use the Audi RS6 wheels I got a while back for cheap for my Audi A4 but didn't use them as they were too big and I needed wheel spacers. they will fit the EV6 though, hope the bore size is the same, if not I'll sell them on, they need work done and are getting old in the garage.

These are the rims

View attachment 2295

Edit: Center Bore for EV6 is 67.1 mm, but thats the GT version, that car has 20" rims right? / / Kia EV6 2022 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs
Those offsets are gonna poke hard.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Audi wheels tend to be Zero offset (or neutral offset), Kia's EV6 wheel are to the Audio ones may be ok. Yet to find time and get a test tyre on one, and on the EV6. Heard of Sportage owners using aftermarket wheels, even Kia Stinger wheels on the Sportage, 1" over what the car came with.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,766 Posts
Found a site offering aftermarket Kia EV6 rims nd they have sizes stating for 20 inch rims,

FA 8.50x20 ET 50 - RA 8.50x20 ET 50
FA 9.00x20 ET 46 - RA 9.00x20 ET 46
FA 8.50x20 ET 40 - RA 8.50x20 ET 40
FA 8.50x20 ET 45 - RA 8.50x20 ET 45

Also found this site,

Kia EV6 2021 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs

Not sure why there are so many different sizes.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 AWD Wind w/ Tech package
107 Posts
It's simple. We just need to stick to wheels between 8-9" wide, with offsets of +40 to +50, with hub bore more than 67.1 (and hub rings to make up the difference) and 5x114.3. any wheel meeting this criteria will work, generally for a decent flush fitment .

Tires are a different beast. The 235s on under-gt line trims shouldn't have much wider than 8.5 wheels on them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts