Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the multiple posts on interior. Can anyone tell me what the "white seat package" is on the GT-Line. Is it a black and white, straight white, or something else? I'm having a hard time finding anything.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD Yacht Blue
120 Posts
I've seen a few VINs with the white seat package around here in CA. Where are you at?
I'm out in the desert. Not really in the market yet though, I'm (trying) to be patient and wait until October when Kern County has funds again for their $4,000 EV voucher program.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Van Nuys has a few white interior GT Lines in.

Minimum 15k markup as of last week lol. I was in there last week and when I said I wouldn't do a markup, they literally laughed at me and said I should take my business elsewhere.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD Yacht Blue
120 Posts
Van Nuys has a few white interior GT Lines in.

Minimum 15k markup as of last week lol. I was in there last week and when I said I wouldn't do a markup, they literally laughed at me and said I should take my business elsewhere.
They must have sold already, I was just there yesterday and the only ones I saw were the black suede seats with white trim. At their dealerships and at their storage lot. And yeah they hit me with the 15k markup as well.. I had zero intention of buying anyway even if they offered MSRP...but the dude immediately dropped to 7.5k MSRP and probably would have kept going if I showed any interest in purchasing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
They must have sold already, I was just there yesterday and the only ones I saw were the black suede seats with white trim. At their dealerships and at their storage lot. And yeah they hit me with the 15k markup as well.. I had zero intention of buying anyway even if they offered MSRP...but the dude immediately dropped to 7.5k MSRP and probably would have kept going if I showed any interest in purchasing.
Ah must have then. I saw a blue and red GT Line with white interior in their second storage lot in the big parking structure.

·
Registered
EV6 GT-L RWD
243 Posts
I'm out in the desert. Not really in the market yet though, I'm (trying) to be patient and wait until October when Kern County has funds again for their $4,000 EV voucher program.
Oh dang it's nice that you'd also get an incentive from the county.

You shouldn't have a problem finding one. As of today, there are 16 GT-Line models in CA with the white seat package according to Kia.coms inventory.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm in the DC/MD/VA area - just drove my ordered Glacier w/ Green interior. I do like it. I'm not overcome w/ impulse buying. Dealer started w/ $2995 market adjust and hand-shaked down to $1995 after the drive. Started my cost-benefit and SWOT analysis and think I want a lighter colored interior, AWD - AND all the Tech I can get. Don't care too much about nose/tail grill/rump appearance. Here's the thing - I can't find any Wind with Grey interior OR GT-Line with White interior. Cars.com or Kia.com both zilch. Am ready to pull the trigger - though after finding my FE doesn't really fill the $2600 with the 'package' deal items one would feel warm and fuzzy about. Rather be satisfied 'building' the car and having feel I want. Anybody have luck 'ordering' anywhere (w/o markup!)

·
Registered
EV6 GT-L RWD
243 Posts
I'm in the DC/MD/VA area - just drove my ordered Glacier w/ Green interior. I do like it. I'm not overcome w/ impulse buying. Dealer started w/ $2995 market adjust and hand-shaked down to $1995 after the drive. Started my cost-benefit and SWOT analysis and think I want a lighter colored interior, AWD - AND all the Tech I can get. Don't care too much about nose/tail grill/rump appearance. Here's the thing - I can't find any Wind with Grey interior OR GT-Line with White interior. Cars.com or Kia.com both zilch. Am ready to pull the trigger - though after finding my FE doesn't really fill the $2600 with the 'package' deal items one would feel warm and fuzzy about. Rather be satisfied 'building' the car and having feel I want. Anybody have luck 'ordering' anywhere (w/o markup!)
These are GT-Lines with the white seat package over on your end of the country...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ah ha - very awesome of you to teach me how to fish... see now had to drill down to the Window Sticker. I see it top left Exterior/Interior claims black interior, then on the upgrades/additions it adds white seats... different from when selecting the car exterior/interior on the Kia site. I see now that is a slightly strange way to line up the interior color... then seat color. Much appreciated... still I've got a bit of a drive to get one. Thanks - awesome hunting skills @apollo really appreciate the help.

·
Registered
EV6 GT-L RWD
243 Posts
Ah ha - very awesome of you to teach me how to fish... see now had to drill down to the Window Sticker. I see it top left Exterior/Interior claims black interior, then on the upgrades/additions it adds white seats... different from when selecting the car exterior/interior on the Kia site. I see now that is a slightly strange way to line up the interior color... then seat color. Much appreciated... still I've got a bit of a drive to get one. Thanks - awesome hunting skills @apollo really appreciate the help.
Yeah the Kia inventory filters aren't the best. I was looking for the suede seat package so I had a similar process.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts