Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Just finalized a deal for a GT-Line AWD at MSRP at Janesville Kia in WI and getting it shipped to FL. Since I know some folks are looking to pay MSRP and aren’t afraid to travel or ship, I just thought I’d let you know that they have a WIND AWD in Gravity Blue on the way for anyone interested!

I worked with Stephan Hernandez there, so feel free to reach out to him directly.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey! Just finalized a deal for a GT-Line AWD at MSRP at Janesville Kia in WI and getting it shipped to FL. Since I know some folks are looking to pay MSRP and aren’t afraid to travel or ship, I just thought I’d let you know that they have a WIND AWD in Gravity Blue on the way for anyone interested!

I worked with Stephan Hernandez there, so feel free to reach out to him directly.
Oh sure, tell us after you snag the last one there. ;)

Congrats!

How much is shipping? Wondering in case I need to do the same. At least your number would give me a good ballpark as I've never shipped a car before.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh sure, tell us after you snag the last one there. ;)

Congrats!

How much is shipping? Wondering in case I need to do the same. At least your number would give me a good ballpark as I've never shipped a car before.
So they charged me $1800 for about 1100 miles. A couple of other forum members indicated this was on the high side. However, it was worth it to me because the dealer took care of all the coordination and allowed me to include the cost in my financing. They did give me the option to find and coordinate my own shipping, if I wanted to price shop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts