Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might have been asked before, but I can't seem to find it. Does the passenger seat in the EV6 Wind line come with lumbar support/adjustment? Basically, does it match the drivers seat?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a Wind with he technology package. The passenger seat has all the same electric adjustments as the driver's seat, including lumbar. I don't know for certain if that is true for a Wind without the tech package.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Gotta give kudos to Kia for that. Too many times recently (last 10 years), non-luxury manufacturers cheap out on the passenger side and it ends up being a 4-way power passenger seat (fore/aft and recline) as opposed to 6 or 8 way or the same as the driver’s.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a Wind with he technology package. The passenger seat has all the same electric adjustments as the driver's seat, including lumbar. I don't know for certain if that is true for a Wind without the tech package.
Perfect, did a test drive yesterday in a GT-Line and the wife was most pleased with lumbar support in the passenger seat. Planning on getting a Wind w/tech package and wanted to make sure that the seats were the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts