Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Administrator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
3,354 Posts
Wonder if its BBC that is sending this as that's the radio station you were on and you can not select different sports as its set by the radio broadcaster.

· Registered
578 Posts
Wonder if its BBC that is sending this as that's the radio station you were on and you can not select different sports as its set by the radio broadcaster.
Its not a BBC thing, I saw it whilst listening to an local independant radio station. It must be coming from KIA connect.

· Administrator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
3,354 Posts
Its not a BBC thing, I saw it whilst listening to an local independant radio station. It must be coming from KIA connect.
(y)

This could be where its coming from, watching the World Cup Kia is over every game advertising the new EV6GT so would not be surprised if this is the case.

Kia must be making some money they are sponsoring the World Cup, all over the NBA in America and thats just the places I have seen outside normal adverts.

· Registered
578 Posts
It's possible some of the last updates silently incorporated being able to show the scores

You are right about advertising, the EV6 GT was featured across all the digital hoardings on many games.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts