Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks good and hasn’t even been detailed yet.

Got to see it offloaded from truck today, going to get PDI on Monday and then we take her home!
I can’t wait to test the 0-100 😂😂
Only test driven a AWD Wind so the GTline is going to be nice to play with. All the ambient lighting hell I haven’t even seen HUD yet.

bought at MSRP (1600 over for a basic protection program)

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Got to see it offloaded from truck today, going to get PDI on Monday and then we take her home!
Only test driven a AWD Wind so the GTline is going to be nice to play with. All the ambient lighting hell I haven’t even seen HUD yet.

Congrats… beautiful

·
Registered
2022 Stinger, 2019 Sorento, 2017 Sportage
188 Posts
Looks good and hasn’t even been detailed yet.

That is one nice looking car! Congratulations, I hope all goes well and you enjoy your new EV6.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT Line AWD Yacht Blue
160 Posts
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy the car and let us know how it's going.

I've had mine for a week and I'm still finding random stickers and films that the dealer didn't pull off when prepping.
hahaha. Same here. To be fair though, the detailers were a bit rushed because it had just been delivered and hadn't even been inspected yet when I showed up to buy it. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts