Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see some pictures of what your driving now while waiting out the EV-6. It might provide some insight into your comments about your new EV if we knew what you had before you got it.
Here is my current ride and I sold on my 2006 S2K last year to prepare garage space for a new EV, but my Edge will go too.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Registered
Blank...Chevy did a buy back of my Bolt due to the battery recall. I depend on the occasional use of my wife's Volvo V60

Registered
Had a rocky start the first couple of months had her in and out of the shop along with a 29 day stay to get a coolant valve for the battery replaced. This had me looking into other vehicles. The ride in this vehicle is fantastic! The road noise is so low, you can hit extra legal speeds before you realize it, if you stomp on the go pedal.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

While fast, it wasn't as fast as my former KIA which was also comfortble and relatively quiet for a non luxury car.

Car Vehicle Wheel Grille Sky

Hoping the EV6 will be closer to the e tron on noise and just as comfortable to ride in.

Registered
I bought an ID.4 while waiting for custom ordered EVs like the Mach-E, Model Y, or EV6. Unsure which will arrive first.

As a family SUV it鈥檚 excellent but I am looking for a sportier ride.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Registered
My husband and I typically have one larger vehicle and one smaller vehicle.
We have a 2013 Prius and are retiring a 2010 Honda Odyssey with problems (Battery, doors, engine). It still works if I need the space to move something in town, but not reliable for any kind of road trip..

I am looking at the 2022 Sorento PHEV to replace the Odyssey as our "people mover"/"road trip with 2 dogs" vehicle. Honestly we probably "need" this one more than I need EV6.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts