Kia EV6 Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have a VIN from my dealer. It was generated Oct-13 and has an ETA of Nov-15 at the dealership in Florida (via Brunswick, GA). I'll be curious when the VIN goes from Pre-Transit to In-Transit. The RORO ship has departed Korea I think.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 Wind AWD w/Tech Gravity Blue
172 Posts
I have a VIN from my dealer. It was generated Oct-13 and has an ETA of Nov-15 at the dealership in Florida (via Brunswick, GA). I'll be curious when the VIN goes from Pre-Transit to In-Transit. The RORO ship has departed Korea I think.
It varies on how long it takes to go from pre transit to in transit. Most likely your car is already at port in Georgia waiting to be transported. It could be a couple days, it could be a couple weeks. Mine took about a week before the status changed and ETA moved closer.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
PSA: 2023 VINs popped up today (~400 of them, including a handful of GTs!), But windowsticker services for Kia seem to be down as of earlier today so they won't show up on xisve yet. The one window sticker I saw with my own eyes before the service went down showed that they changed the formatting of the info on the window sticker ever so sightly (xisve gets all the relevant meta data from here). Once the window sticker service is back and I validate that xisve can parse the new ones correctly, I'll make sure they go live on the site. Once you see the YEAR selector there with 2023 as an option, you should start seeing these new VINs.

Update: 2023 vins are live on xisve (spoiler, doesn't look like any of those few GTs are headed to dealers yet as they all have the corporate office listed as the shipto dealer).

Bonus update: you can now filter by Dealer (by city).

·
Registered
4 Posts
PSA: 2023 VINs popped up today (~400 of them, including a handful of GTs!), But windowsticker services for Kia seem to be down as of earlier today so they won't show up on xisve yet. The one window sticker I saw with my own eyes before the service went down showed that they changed the formatting of the info on the window sticker ever so sightly (xisve gets all the relevant meta data from here). Once the window sticker service is back and I validate that xisve can parse the new ones correctly, I'll make sure they go live on the site. Once you see the YEAR selector there with 2023 as an option, you should start seeing these new VINs.

Update: 2023 vins are live on xisve (spoiler, doesn't look like any of those few GTs are headed to dealers yet as they all have the corporate office listed as the shipto dealer).

Bonus update: you can now filter by Dealer (by city).
Thanks for this update, @apollo. This has been a great website to follow as I wait for my order to be allocated. Can you confirm if the website is up? I've been unable to reach it since before yesterday. Not sure if it's something in the update or on my client side.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I joined just to DM that I am not longer able to access your tool, but alas I was blocked for being too new.
It's currently up, it's possible your IP may have been blocked due to suspicious activity (trying to access login endpoints that don't exist or behavior that appears to be trying to exploit vulnerabilities). I don't want to ask you to post your public IP so I'll DM you and see if we can look into this further.

·
Registered
'22 Runway Red EV6 GT-line AWD (7/22)
53 Posts
@apollo I noticed the "Updated: <date>" message goes away if you filter to a specific Status. Consider keeping that date visible? I could see users wanting to know when the newest pre-transit VINs have appeared, at a glance, on a search

61 - 71 of 71 Posts